Good Living Portal
Questions about Housing?
|Info for NEW Students
Info for RETURNING Students
Preview the Resident Agreement which all residents sign
What is the Good Living Portal?
|The Good Living Portal accesses your account with Residence Life.
Forms and information about your housing, meal plans, assignment, and roommate profile are found on the Good Living Portal. Residents submit maintenance requests & view room condition reports through the portal. Commuters can use the portal to select a meal plan.
Good Living How to Videos
|1. Click on the yellow Good Living Portal Login button above
2. Enter your Shepherd email and password
3. Click on Meal Plan in the menu and select your meal plan
4. You will receive an email confirmation that you have completed the Meal Plan request process
|1. Activate your Shepherd account
2. Complete Housing Application
• Click on the yellow Good Living Portal button above
• Log in with your Shepherd email and password
• Under Applications & Forms, find next semester’s Housing Application
• Read, complete each page of the application, and submit
3. Pay your $100 Housing Deposit
This deposit and the $100 enrollment deposit are separate.
Pay online: Debit and credit cards accepted. On the Good Living Portal, select “Pay Housing Deposit” under Applications & Forms
Pay via mail: Check or money order payable to “Shepherd University” can be mailed to: Residence Life, PO Box 5000, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
Pay in person: Visit the Business Office in Ikenberry Hall, room 212
|Shepherd believes living on-campus is an important piece of its educational experience. Therefore, all Shepherd full-time, unmarried students are required to live on-campus while enrolled. There are a set of residency requirement exceptions listed here.