RAIL (Remote Access Information Line) provides web-based services for students, faculty, and staff.
- STUDENTS: register for classes, check grades, request an official transcript, view an unofficial transcript, check your financial aid, and review your account.
- FACULTY: view class rosters, access advisees’ records, and enter grades.
- STAFF: manage your computer password and check your department budget.
What do I Need for Login?
- Your 9-digit Shepherd ID (SID).
- Your SID is the nine digit number printed on the back of your Rambler card.
(If you don’t know this number or don’t have your Rambler card handy, you can look up your SID here.)
Your login PIN (initially, this is your 6-digit birth date in the form MMDDYY).
For security purposes, upon your first login you will be required to create a new login PIN of your choice. Your new login PIN can be a minimum of 6 but not more than 15 alphanumeric characters, but CANNOT be your birth date.
If you forget your new login PIN, enter your SID, click on the “Forgot PIN?” button, and answer the security question. You will then be asked to create a new login PIN (6-15 alphanumeric characters, but not your birth date).
To protect your privacy be sure to click the exit button and close the browser when you are finished.