Office of the Registrar
The university will close for the Thanksgiving Holiday beginning at 4:30pm Tuesday, 11/24. Offices re-open at 8am Tuesday, 12/1.
NOTE: official transcripts requested via RAIL, or request forms submitted via email or fax during this time will not be processed until Tuesday, 12/1.
The Office of the Registrar is open and available for service following strict University guidelines to support the safety and well-being of our staff and visitors. You are required to wear your mask, sign in, and observe a strict limit of no more than 2 customers being served at any one time.
In hopes of minimizing wait times and inconvenience to you, we will continue to offer and encourage use of our electronic and web resources. Please make use of RAIL, email, fax, and electronic transmission of common online forms to the extent possible:
Academic Change Form Course Substitution/Waiver Transfer Approval Form Transcript Request Course Withdrawal Semester Withdrawal
– Email correspondence and completed, signed forms to email@example.com
– Fax correspondence and completed, signed forms to 304-876-5163.
– Call with questions: 304-876-5463.
PLEASE NOTE that all offices on campus are maintaining a skeleton crew in-office. Depending on the time of year, this may mean that our phones remain busy. Please be patient, call back in a bit, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to talk face-to-face without wearing a mask? Send an email requesting a Zoom session: email@example.com. Provide your Shepherd ID# and the issue you’d like to discuss.
Upcoming dates from the Academic Calendar
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 – Monday, November 30, 2020 Thanksgiving Recess
- NOTE: MONDAY/TUESDAY NOVEMBER 23 & 24 BECOME INSTRUCTIONAL DAYS (COVID-19 ADJUSTMENT PER PROVOST 6.5.2020)
- [Per the Provost: Tuesday-Friday (12/1-12/4) following Thanksgiving will be flex time for students to complete projects, faculty to grade, hold review sessions, give presentations, and/or completion of field placement and clinical hours.]
Friday, December 4, 2020
- Last Day of Classes
- Last Day for Complete Withdrawal from Semester
Monday, December 7, 2020
- First Day of Final Exams
Friday, December 11, 2020
- Last Day of Final Exams
Monday, December 14, 2020
- First Semester Grades Due 9:00 am — End of First Semester
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- Grades will be available via RAIL (tentative)
The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of the academic record. We support the university’s mission and core values by providing essential, timely, and accurate services and information to all members of the academic community.