Office of the Registrar
For the safety of our students, employees, and visitors, the Office of the Registrar will be closed to walk-in guests beginning Monday, March 23, 2020. We are still available to serve you, but ask that you use an alternate form of communication.
Phone calls are welcome: 304-876-5463. Documents and other requests can be imaged and sent by fax or email:
Fall 2020 priority registration opens Monday April 4, for currently enrolled degree-seeking students.
Upcoming dates from the Academic Calendar
Friday, March 13, 2020
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Full-Semester Class — See Advisor by Noon – EXTENDED THROUGH FRIDAY, APRIL 24
Monday, April 6, 2020
- First Day of Fall 2020 RAIL Registration for Continuing Students, 9:00 am-4:00 pm.
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Last Day of Academic Advisement for Continuing Students for Summer and Fall 2020
Friday, April 10, 2020
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Second Half-Semester Class – See Advisor by Noon – EXTENDED THROUGH FRIDAY, APRIL 24.
Friday, April 24, 2020
- McMurran Scholars Convocation
- Last Day of Classes
- Last Day for Complete Withdrawal from Semester
Monday, April 27, 2020
- First Day of Final Exams
The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of the academic record. We support the university’s mission and core values by providing essential, timely, and accurate services and information to all members of the academic community.