Office of the Registrar
DO WELL ON MIDTERMS, March 1 – March 5! Mid-term grades for full-Semester courses are due via RAIL 9am on Monday, March 8.
The Summer 2021 Schedule is Live!
The Office of the Registrar is open and available for service following strict University guidelines to support the safety and well-being of our staff and visitors. You are required to wear your mask, sign in, and observe a strict limit of no more than 2 customers being served at any one time.
In hopes of minimizing wait times and inconvenience to you, we will continue to offer and encourage use of our electronic and web resources. Please make use of RAIL, email, fax, and electronic transmission of common online forms to the extent possible:
Academic Change Form Course Substitution/Waiver Transfer Approval Form Transcript Request Course Withdrawal Semester Withdrawal
– Email correspondence and completed, signed forms to email@example.com
– Fax correspondence and completed, signed forms to 304-876-5136.
– Call with questions: 304-876-5463.
PLEASE NOTE that all offices on campus are maintaining a skeleton crew in-office. Depending on the time of year, this may mean that our phones remain busy. Please be patient, call back in a bit, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to talk face-to-face without wearing a mask? Send an email requesting a Zoom session: email@example.com. Provide your Shepherd ID# and the issue you’d like to discuss.
Upcoming dates from the Academic Calendar (+ COVID-adjusted dates)
+Monday, March 1, 2021
- First Day of Mid‑term Exams
+Friday, March 5, 2021
- Last Day of Mid-term Exams
- Last Day to Apply for December 2021 Graduation (Registrar’s Office)
+Monday, March 8, 2021
- Mid‑term Grades Due — 9:00 am
- Second-half semester classes begin
+Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- Mid-term Grades Available on RAIL (tentative)
+ Monday – Thursday, March 14 – March 18 become Instructional Days
+Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Full Semester Class — See Advisor by Noon
+Friday, March 19, 2021 – Spring Weekend – No Classes
Monday, March 22, 2021
- First Day of Summer 2021 RAIL Registration for Continuing Students, 9:00 am-4:00 pm.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- First Day of Academic Advisement for Continuing Students for Summer and Fall 2021
The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of the academic record. We support the university’s mission and core values by providing essential, timely, and accurate services and information to all members of the academic community.