Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar remains available for service following strict University guidelines to support the safety and well-being of our staff and visitors.
In hopes of minimizing wait times and inconvenience to you, we will continue to offer and encourage use of our electronic and web resources. Please make use of RAIL, email, fax, and electronic transmission of common online forms to the extent possible:
Academic Program Change Course Substitution/Waiver Transfer Approval Form Transcript Request Course Withdrawal Semester Withdrawal
Email correspondence and completed, signed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax correspondence and completed, signed forms to 304-876-5163.
Want to talk face-to-face without wearing a mask? Send an email requesting a Zoom session: email@example.com. Provide your Shepherd ID# and the issue you’d like to discuss.
Call with questions, or to arrange a visit (mask and sign-in required): 304-876-5463. PLEASE NOTE that all offices on campus are maintaining a skeleton crew in-office. Depending on the time of year, this may mean that our phones remain busy. Please be patient, call back in a bit, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall 2020 priority registration continues for currently enrolled degree-seeking students.
Upcoming dates from the Academic Calendar
Monday, June 29, 2020
- Grades Due 9 a.m., Summer Session A
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Grades Available via RAIL for Summer Session A – Tentative
Summer Session B 2020 July 6 – August 4
Friday, July 3, 2020 Independence Day Holiday — University Closed
Monday, July 6, 2020
- Classes Begin, Summer Session B
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Summer Term 2020 (full term) Class
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Summer Session B Class
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- Last Day to completely withdraw from Summer Term 2020 or Summer Session B
Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- Day Classes End, Summer Term 2020 and Summer Session B 2020
Friday, August 7, 2020
- Grades Due 9 a.m., Summer Term 2020 and Summer Session B 2020 classes
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
- Grades Available via RAIL, Summer Term 2020 and Summer Session B 2020 – Tentative
Monday, August 24, 2020 First day of Fall 2020
The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of the academic record. We support the university’s mission and core values by providing essential, timely, and accurate services and information to all members of the academic community.