Office of the Registrar
- Summer 2019 Registration opens March 25 for currently-enrolled students.
- Fall 2019 Registration opens April 8 for currently enrolled students.
Upcoming dates from the Academic Calendar
Friday, March 1, 2019
- Last Day of Mid-term Exams
- Last Day to Apply for December 2019 Graduation (Registrar’s Office)
Monday, March 4, 2019
- Mid‑term Grades Due — 9:00 am
- Second-half semester classes begin
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- Mid-term Grades Available on RAIL (tentative)
Sunday, March 10 – Sunday, March 17, 2019 Spring Break
Friday, March 22, 2019
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Full Semester Class — See Advisor by Noon
Monday, March 25, 2019
- First Day of Summer 2019 RAIL Registration for Continuing Students, 9:00 am-4:00 pm.
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- First Day of Academic Advisement for Continuing Students for Fall 2019
The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of the academic record. We support the university’s mission and core values by providing essential, timely, and accurate services and information to all members of the academic community.