Office of the Registrar
Fall 2023 RAIL Registration opens Monday, april 3, for Currently-Enrolled Degree-Seeking Students.
Fall and Summer 2023 Schedules are live!
Advisement for Summer/Fall 2023 began on Wednesday, March 22. Reach out now to make an appointment with your advisor!
Check out the new DegreeWorks!
If you are following the Fall 2020 catalog or a more recent catalog, DegreeWorks is here to help you and your advisor! Students in older catalogs can use the “What-If” functionality to explore the newer catalog requirements. Check out the Brightspace page for DegreeWorks information and training events coming up in Spring 2023!
Electronic Transcripts now Available!
We have partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide secure electronic transcript request and delivery functionality. Check it out!
Upcoming dates from the Academic Calendar:
Monday, April 3, 2023
- First Day of Fall 2023 RAIL Registration for Continuing Students, 9:00 am-4:00 pm.
Wednesday, April 5, 2023
- Last Day of Academic Advisement for Continuing Students for Summer/Fall 2023
Friday, April 7, 2023
- Last Day to Withdraw from second-half semester class – See Advisor by Noon
Friday, April 21, 2023
- McMurran Scholars Convocation
- Last Day of Classes
- Last Day for Complete Withdrawal from Semester
Monday, May 1, 2023
- Second Semester Grades Due 9:00 am
- End of Second Semester
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
- Grades will be available via RAIL (tentative)
Saturday, May 6, 2023
Monday, May 29, 2023 Memorial Day
The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of the academic record. We support the university’s mission and core values by providing essential, timely, and accurate services and information to all members of the academic community.