The April 10, 2023 Assembly minutes are available for review here
The University Assembly membership includes all full-time regular employees of Shepherd University; regular meetings occur each fall and spring academic semester. The purposes of the University Assembly include:
- electing representatives to external bodies,
- providing a forum for communication between and among the administration, faculty, and staff,
- establishing and reviewing actions of the Faculty Senate, Classified Employees Council, Student Life Council, and the various councils,
- processing constitutional revisions, and
- certifying graduates by the Assembly faculty.