Our mission is to support the personal growth and development of the students by offering an integrated approach to address the physical as well as the emotional well-being of those needing our services.
The Health Center is compliant with HIPAA and FERPA regulations and practices strict confidentiality at all times. In a medical emergency please call 9-911 (on campus) or 911 (off campus)
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Call 304-876-5161, or
- Complete the form at the bottom of this section.
Please note the following:
- “Walk-in” visits will be worked in ONLY as the schedule permits. EMERGENCY visits will be given priority.
- Arrive early to your appointment. If you are more than five minutes late, we can not guarantee your appointment.
- Please bring your Rambler Card to your appointment.
- Please inform the receptionist of the emergency.
Request an appointment here:
It is not necessary to provide your name at the time that you request an appointment. Please have your Rambler available upon checking in at the front desk for your scheduled appointment.
Gardiner Hall – Ground Level
Appointments: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-3:30 PM
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
( Administrative services only offered during summer)