Students must submit proof of the following immunizations prior to the start of classes.
ALTHOUGH NOT REQUIRED, SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTER HIGHLY RECOMMENDS COVID-19 VACCINATION
- Meningococcal vaccine- 1 dose after age 16, required only for students living in residence halls
- Tetanus vaccine within five to ten (5-10) years of admission
- Polio Vaccine – 4 doses
- DTAP – 5 doses
- Proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella documented by one of these:
- 2 doses of vaccine
- OR positive results from a rubella titre (blood test)
- OR date of having had the illness, with medical verification
- Proof of a negative TB test (or normal chest x-ray) within one (1) year
I don’t have a Family doctor and I’ve lost my shot records, what should I do?
Your high school may have a record of your immunizations; contact them directly through the admissions office and have them sent to you. If you cannot locate your immunization record please call the Health Center for information.
Gardiner Hall – Ground Level
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM