Students must submit proof of the following immunizations prior to the start of classes.
- Meningococcal vaccine – for students under 21 and within the last five (5) years.
- Tdap Vaccine (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis) or Td Vaccine (Tetanus and Diptheria) – within the last ten (10) years
- Polio Vaccine – 3 doses
- Proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella documented by one of these:
- 2 doses of vaccine for students born in 1957 or later
- OR positive results from a rubella titre (blood test)
- OR date of having had the illness, with medical verification
- Up-to-date COVID vaccine
- Influenza vaccine
- Varicella vaccine
- Hep B vaccine
- HPV vaccine
I don’t have a Family doctor and I’ve lost my shot records, what should I do?
Your high school may have a record of your immunizations; contact them directly through the admissions office and have them sent to you. If you cannot locate your immunization record please call the Health Center for information.
Health Center Contact Information
Gardiner Hall – Ground Level
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM