Test Proctoring for Online Courses
- Faculty teaching online courses have the option to utilize in person proctoring with our center. Scheduling this testing is required. Please contact us at 304-876-5221.
- On-Line Testing Room FAQ’s
- Sample Online Testing Room 153 Contract
- Contact Missy Welsh firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule testing appointments.
Make Up Proctoring for Single Students
The Academic Support Center provides proctoring services for students on an individual basis needing to reschedule an exam due to extenuating circumstances (i.e. illness, doctor’s appointment, family obligations).
Instructors intending to utilize this service must provide the ASC with the exam, testing instructions, and the student names. The instructor should notify the student that the exam will be with the ASC and testing times are Monday-Friday 8:30-12pm, 1-4:00pm. Instructors are to deliver and pick up exams at their convenience.
- The students name(s) that will be testing with us
- Instructions regarding length of testing time allowed, any materials or texts that can be utilized during the test, or other special instructions regarding if they will require audio equipment or use of a computer.
- When the student(s) should have the test completed by and what date will you be picking up the exam.
* The ASC is not able to a proctor an entire class.
*Proctoring for students with disabilities who require testing accommodations are handled by Disability Support Services, Gardiner Hall, Lower Level x5122.