Make Up Proctoring for Single Students
The Academic Support Center provides proctoring services for students on an individual basis needing to reschedule an exam due to extenuating circumstances (i.e. illness, doctor’s appointment, family obligations, athletic conflicts).
Instructors intending to utilize this service must provide the ASC with the exam and a completed make-up exam submission form. Every exam must accompany a make-up exam submission form for each individual student making up the exam. The instructor should notify the student that the exam will be with the ASC and testing times are Monday-Friday 8:30-12pm, 1-3:30pm. Instructors are to deliver and pick up exams at their convenience.
There are two ways to secure your submissions.
2. Visit the ASC in-person in the Scarborough Library Room 103
- The students name(s) that will be testing with us. A make-up exam submission form must accompany each student taking an exam.
- Instructions regarding length of testing time allowed, any materials or texts that can be utilized during the test, or other special instructions regarding if they will require audio equipment or use of a computer.
- When the student(s) should have the test completed by and what date will you be picking up the exam.
- The ASC is not able to a proctor an entire class.
- Proctoring for students with disabilities who require testing accommodations are handled by Accessibility Services, Gardiner Hall, Lower Level x5122.