The Office of Accessibility Services offers exam proctoring services for students with testing accommodations. If a student wants to request these services, the student must follow the policies listed below.
- It is a student’s responsibility to submit a testing request on Accommodate 5 business days before the testing date. Students will be told to talk to their professor if they miss the deadline. Students must do this for every test they wish to have proctored here.
- Students testing in Accessibility Services must schedule their tests, quizzes, and exams at the same day and time as their class unless given permission by their instructor.
- Notify their professors that they have completed a test room booking request so faculty can complete their portion. If students attempt to complete the request in less than 5 days, Accommodate will show no availability.
- The test begins at the time selected in the testing request. If students select 12:00pm, the test beings at 12:00pm. If students would like to come early to study, they must arrive early. It is important that students arrive to the office at the time they have selected.
- We provide students with a 30-minute window if they need to be late. After 30 minutes, with no communication to Accessibility Services, the test must be rescheduled with the professor.
- If testing dates and times change, students must communicate that with our office as soon as possible to help keep our schedule accurate.
Click the links below to view either video or PDF instructions on how to complete a test room booking request.