Graduate and Professional Studies
Shepherd University supports lifelong learning for adults of all ages, abilities, and professional achievements. Whether you are looking to advance your career or explore a topic for your own personal development, Shepherd has the program for you: we offer graduate degree programs, non-degree graduate certificates, continuing education, and lifelong learning programs.
- College Student Development Administration (M.A.)
- Curriculum and Instruction (M.A.) – fully online!
- Teaching (M.A.)
- Business Administration (MBA) – fully online!
- Appalachian Studies (M.A.)
- Data Analytics and Information Systems (M.S.)
Dual Master’s Degree
Non-Degree Graduate Certificates
- Appalachian Studies
- Health Administration
- Public Management
- Foundation in Higher Education
- Management Information Systems
- Sports Management
- Lifelong Learning courses range from medicine to music, history to woodworking, and much more.
School of Graduate and Professional Studies
Byrd Science Center, Room 212
P.O. Box 5000
203 North King Street
Shepherdstown, WV 25443