What is the Good Living Portal?
|The Good Living Portal accesses your account with Residence Life.
Forms and information about your housing, meal plans, assignment, and roommate profile are all held in the Good Living Portal. Residents submit maintenance requests & view room condition reports through the portal. Commuters can use the portal to select a meal plan.
|1. Click on the yellow Good Living Portal button above
2. Enter your Shepherd username and password
3. Click on the Meal Plan tab and select your meal plan
4. You will receive an email confirmation that you have completed the Meal Plan request process
|1. Activate your Shepherd account
2. Complete Housing Application
• Click on the yellow Good Living Portal button above
• Log in with your Shepherd username and password
• Find the “Housing Application” under Applications & Forms
• Read, complete each page of the application, and submit
3. Pay your $100 Housing Deposit
This deposit and the $100 enrollment deposit are separate.
Pay via mail: Make checks or money orders payable to “Shepherd University” and mail to: Residence Life, PO Box 5000, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
Pay via phone: call the Business Office at 304-876-5284
Pay in person: visit the Business Office in Ikenberry Hall, room 212
|Shepherd believes living on-campus is an important piece of its educational experience. Therefore, all Shepherd students are required to live on-campus. There are a set of residency requirement exceptions listed here.|
Residence Life Office, Miller Hall Lower Level
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday