Shepherd University supports lifelong learning for adults of all ages, abilities, and professional achievements. Whether you are looking to advance your career or explore a topic for your own personal development, Shepherd has the program for you: we offer graduate degree programs, non-degree graduate certificates, continuing education, and lifelong learning programs.
- College Student Development and Administration (M.A.)
- Curriculum and Instruction (M.A.) – fully online!
- Teaching (M.A.)
- Business Administration (MBA) – fully online and hybrid options!
- Appalachian Studies (M.A.)
- Data Analytics and Information Systems (M.S.) – fully online!
Dual Master’s Degrees
Accelerated (4+1) Programs (Shepherd University Undergraduates only.)
- Master of Arts: Appalachian Studies
- Master of Science: Data Analytics and Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Non-Degree Graduate Certificates
- Appalachian Studies
- Health Administration
- Public Management
- Foundation in Higher Education
- Management Information Systems
- Sports Management
- Lifelong Learning courses range from medicine to music, history to woodworking, and much more.
School of Graduate and Professional Studies
Byrd Science Center, Room 212
P.O. Box 5000
203 North King Street
Shepherdstown, WV 25443