Getting To Campus
Help ease your commute to campus with some helpful information below.
Parking On Campus
Commuters can park in the following lots:
- A-Lot: Behind the Byrd Science Center and in front of White Hall. Entrance and exit at High Street only.
- King Street: Unless otherwise designated by signage; Students are prohibited from metered spaces and from Admissions Office spaces.
- C-Lot: Adjacent to K-Lot; Entrance from Rt. 480.
- L-Lot: Entrance from King Street at Gardiner; ONE WAY.
- F-Lot: Unless otherwise designated by signage; Behind the Rank Center and in front of the Butcher Center.
- G-Lot: Except where designated for F/S or SUPD; In front of the Frank Center.
- H-Lot: Between the Suites of West Woods and the Apartments.
All vehicles are required to obtain and properly display a parking decal for the current academic year in order to park on the Shepherd University campus.
- Parking decals must be purchased from the University Police Department, Moler Hall 102.
- Decals are $70 ($35 after January 1st) and last for the academic year.
Parking Off Campus
Parking in the town of Shepherdstown is available for commuters.
- Parking is permitted within the Commercial / Residential district of the town, and commuters may park in any metered space.
- Meters are enforced Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM.
- Download the Passport Parking App to pay for metered parking with your mobile phone!
Eastern Panhandle Transit Authority – EPTA operates Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 9:20 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters when class is in session.
|Scan the QR code for real time location of EPTA on campus!|