Main Menu

Apply to Shepherd

First-Time Freshmen

Current seniors in high school or students who have recently graduated and have not enrolled in another college or university after graduating.

Transfer Students

Those who have attended college after graduating from high school.

Readmitted Students

Former Shepherd students who have taken time off from their studies.

Non-Degree Seeking Students

Students who wish to take credits to transfer to a different university or for personal enrichment.

High School Students

Current high school juniors and seniors who wish to take courses at Shepherd while still enrolled in high school.

International Students

Students who are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.

Graduate and Professional Studies

Application Links