Below is information on the accommodations and the notification process.
- Submit the Accommodation Request Form
- Provide Supporting Documentation
- Submit the Emotional Support Animal Policy – Owner
- Submit Veterinarian Information
- Submit the Emotional Support Animal Roommate Agreement
Once the appropriate forms and documentation have been submitted, each student will be notified through Shepherd University email of the specific accommodations that have been approved, or in some cases, denied. Accommodation letters should be provided to your professors as soon as possible to ensure timely implementation of accommodations.