Below is information on the accommodations that we offer and the notification process. Please complete and submit all required forms and documentation.
Before applying for an Emotional Support Animal (ESA), please review the ESA Guidelines.
- Submit the Accommodation Request Form
- Provide Supporting Documentation
- Submit the Emotional Support Animal Policy – Owner
- Submit Veterinarian Information
- Submit the Emotional Support Animal Roommate Agreement
Once the appropriate forms and documentation have been submitted, each student will be notified through Shepherd University email of the specific accommodations that have been approved, or in some cases, denied. Your professors will receive a copy of your accommodations letter once you complete a Semester Request through Accommodate.