Main Menu

Academic Change

Change of advisor, major, teaching field, or minor should be reported to the Office of the Registrar promptly. Such changes must be approved by the academic department concerned. Forms are on the wall rack in the Registrar’s reception area and in the rack in the hallway. The form is also available below in Acrobat format for printing. If necessary, take the form to the department chair for signature.

Academic Change Form