- Compare benefits and eligibility requirements.
- Apply for your VA Benefits.
- Provide a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Provide a copy of your DD214
- If you are transferring from another institution, submit VA Form 22-1995
Note: GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Requests need to be submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of each semester
- Grades need to be submitted to the WV National Guard after the completion of each semester
- Requests need to be submitted 2 to 3 weeks before the start of each semester
- Paper forms also need to be submitted (read instructions carefully)
- Grades need to be submitted to the Army Reserves after the completion of each semester