Main Menu

Transferring College Credit

We know how important it is to ensure your credits are transferable and we want to make the process easy!  Students transferring from a partner community college can look up course equivalents using our articulation agreement tool or request an unofficial transcript evaluation below.

Access the Articulation Agreement Tool

Call us at 304.876.5212, send a text to 304.716.4075, or email if you have any questions!

Return to Transfer Students Homepage