Functions of Advisory Board
- To review and evaluate curricular content, including both course work and field experience.
- To review and evaluate general program objectives, design and operation.
- To identify areas of curriculum and program, needing development and/or modification.
- To make recommendations to faculty and administration for changes which are in compliance with the standards and guidelines of the Council on Social Work Education.
- To promote and advocate for the Social Work program within the university and community.
Community Members Student Representatives
Diana Collins Carrie Goad
Doug Horner — Emeritus Faculty Travis Forney
Wendy Baracka Alyssa Garagiola
Abigayle Koller Amy Denham
Stacie Rohn Alisson Miranda-Valenci
Judy Pittinger Mya Mooney
Karen Green, MSSW, LCSW-C
Craig Cline, PhD (Advisory Board Co-chair)