Functions of Advisory Board
- To review and evaluate curricular content, including both course work and field experience.
- To review and evaluate general program objectives, design and operation.
- To identify areas of curriculum and program, needing development and/or modification.
- To make recommendations to faculty and administration for changes which are in compliance with the standards and guidelines of the Council on Social Work Education.
- To promote and advocate for the Social Work program within the university and community.
Advisory Board Members
Emeritus Faculty Members
|Diana Collins (Advisory Board Co-chair)||Sharice Hawthorne||Doug Horner||Karen Green|
|Wendy Baracka||Kambria Kosanic||Geri Crawley- Woods||Craig Cline (Advisory Board Co-chair)|
|Abigayle Koller||Jayson Thorne||Pippa McCullough|