Shepherd University Regional Alumni Communities–Ambassadors Wanted!
Communities are led by active volunteers/Alumni Ambassadors, who plan and promote activities and services meaningful to their unique community. Community activities include social, cultural and educational events, community service projects, and networking opportunities.
CLICK HERE for the full guidelines and details.
GET INVOLVED! See the full list of Regional Communities formed, with lead Ambassador contact!
Career & Life Online Video Series–Presenters Wanted!
The Shepherd University Alumni Association Online Career/Life Series showcases Shepherd University alumni as they deliver a 45 minute to 1 hour online presentations on wide varieties of topics aimed at assisting Shepherd students, alumni, and friends in enhancing professional and personal success. These online presentations are FREE for the Shepherd community to view and are archived for viewer convenience on the SUAA’s YouTube page or on our Video Archive page on the SUAA website.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Personal life topics (health & wellness, personal finance & investing, tax preparation, the mortgage & home buying process, etc.)
- Professional life topics (resume & interview tips, starting a small business, obtaining federal employments, etc.)
If you are an expert in any of these topics, or have another topic of interest, please volunteer as a presenter by contacting Kim Hutto, Director of Alumni Affairs, at 304-876-5157 or email@example.com.
Alumni To Student Postcard Program
Help the SUAA and the SU Office of Admissions in their collaborative efforts to inspire future Rams with words of encouragement and wisdom…Sign up for our postcard project today! This project is for Shepherd alumni to send a special message on a pre-designed postcard (shown above) to incoming students either from their major/minor or geographical location.
Here is how it works:
- CLICK HERE to fill out the request application.
- E-mail that application to Kim Hutto, Director of Alumni Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Someone from Admissions will send you the postcard kit.
- to include: pre-designed postcards, a “sample greetings/message” sheet, stamps, and a list of student names and addresses to send to.
- Fill out the cards and drop in the mail to reach students!