A Special Event is defined as an organized gathering of persons within or outside of a campus building that, due to specific circumstances, requires coordinated planning for emergencies or other special needs.
The circumstances under which a Special Campus Event may be declared includes one or more of the following:
- A gathering of 50 or more people.
- A gathering that will fill the facility to its authorized capacity.
- Attendance of high-profile and/or controversial visitor.
- Political or movement focused rallies, vigils, demonstration, etc.
- Other gathering as deemed necessary by the Office of Community Relations and/or the University Police Department.
Please feel free to contact the offices below for assistance with this form:
|Conference Services||Student Center Operations|
|304-876-5273 or firstname.lastname@example.org||304-876-5076 or email@example.com|