Especially after our collective experiences in the Pandemic, our social skills are generally a little rusty. Then there are those of us who rarely feel comfortable in social situations. Whether out of practice or experiencing social anxiety, here are some college-specific tips and techniques to help you navigate the social landscape of Shepherd.
- 6 common challenges for new college students with social skills issues
- SEL for Students: Social Awareness and Relationship Skills
- College Education as a Powerful Incubator of Social and Emotional Development
- How To Be More Social In College (Even If You’re Shy)
- 12 Ways To Improve Social Skills And Make You Sociable Anytime
- How to Improve Your Social Skills
- How to Be More Social in 10 Steps… Even as an Introvert