Health Check FORM • COVID-19 INFO
Main Menu


All forms can be printed.  Once completed with their required signatures and/or attachments, they may be submitted to the Office of the Registrar in one of four ways: 

Academic Program Change

Academic Forgiveness Request

Advising Worksheet (Advisor’s copy)

Advising Worksheet (Student’s copy)

Change of Graduation Date

Course Substitution and Waiver

Course Withdrawal Form

Enrollment Verification

Pass-Fail Request for Elective Course

Request for Exception to Academic Policy — Available only through the Advising Assistance Center, lower level Scarborough Library

Personal Information Change

Permission for Academic Overload


Transcript Request

Transfer Approval Form

Veteran Enrollment Certification

Withdrawal from Semester (all classes)