This page contains links to commonly-used resources for researchers (both student and faculty) in the Shepherd University Department of Psychology.
- Participant Pool Policies and Procedures (anyone using the participant pool should read this carefully)
- Sona system access
- Sona Researcher documentation
- Sona Researcher tutorial video
Sona Study Setup
Use the following resources (in addition to the Sona resources linked above) when setting up a study on the Sona system.
- Sona approval checklist – use before contacting the SONA administrator
- Sona Researcher study description examples (Word file)
- Supplemental Sona Researcher study setup instructions
- IRB issues relevant to online data collection (on IRB website)
Refer to the following resources for help linking external survey sites and services to Sona.
- Linking a study on an external website to Sona (on Sona help website)
- Testing a link to an external study (on Sona help website)
- Using SurveyGizmo with Sona (PowerPoint file)
- Testing Sona automatic credit granting (PowerPoint file)