Support things like...
- purchasing refreshments for student events (e.g., capstone research presentations)
- purchasing needed supplies and equipment
- professional development for faculty
Support students to …
- increase awareness through mental health-focused outreach
- promote interest in psychology through activities including bringing in speakers and participating in campus-wide community service events
- achieve their academic and career goals through instructional sessions on topics such as how to get into graduate school and how to get a job in psychology
- build a network of students, faculty members, and community members who can help them navigate the challenges they face
- Support the annual induction ceremony for our chapter of Psi Chi, the international honor society in psychology
Support scholarships …
- The Kenneth Riley Memorial Scholarship is designated for students majoring in psychology.
- The Tri-State Civitan Scholarship is designated for students from West Virginia, Maryland, or Pennsylvania.
- The C. Brown and Hazel M. Hendricks Scholarship is designated for students majoring in home economics and family life, or related fields such as psychology, arts, and musicC. Brown and Hazel Hendricks Scholarship