Main Menu

Personal Information Change

Report change of name, social security number, or address on this form. It is on the wall rack in the Registrar’s reception area and in the rack in the hallway. You can also view and print it HERE. Mail or bring the form to:

Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 5000
110 Ikenberry Hall
Shepherd University
Shepherdstown, WV 25443-5000

Through the RAIL system, you can change your mailing address, manage your account passwords, change your PIN, etc., without having to travel to the office.

Login and go to “Personal Information” to see the options available to you.