Main Menu

Orientation FAQs

Is Shepherd University a Smoke Free Campus?

What type of student am I?

What is Orientation?

Participation Advisement & Registration allows you to:

Who will I meet during Advisement & Registration?

Will there be classes available when I Meet with my Advisor?

Who will I meet during Orientation?

Should I bring my parent or family member to Orientation?

What do I need to take care of during Orientation?

 Do I need additional money while at New Student Welcome: Get Ram Ready?

After I have registered for Orientation, what’s next?

Step 1: Mail in any final transcripts for ALL previously attended institutions
Step 2: Determine if you need to take Math Placement Test or Foreign Language Placement Test
Step 3: Fill out the Immunization Form, if necessary. For more information, follow this website
Step 4: Register to live on campus! Follow this website,

What information does Rise 360 include?

Is there a Charge for Orientation?

What’s the best way to get around campus?

The EPTA system is free for all students. EPTA has convenient schedules, several stops on campus. For schedules and more information feel free to visit this links

Vehicles on Campus:
Although a car is not needed to get around campus, students may park on campus. Parking permits are required in all campus parking lots and can be purchased at the Shepherd University Police Department in Moler Hall on West Campus. Valid license plates and registrations are required for all vehicles parked on campus. For more information please visit,

Bicycle Application:
The Shepherd University Police Department strongly recommends that you register your bicycle if you wish to bring one on campus.  In order to do so, you will need to fill out an application and turn it into the police department to receive a free decal. Click HERE to fill out the bicycle registration form!

Reminder: Have you paid your enrollment deposit?

Please note that the enrollment deposit is separate from the Student Services Fee.