Main Menu

On-Campus Employment

F-1 students are eligible to work on-campus while attending classes. The work does not need to be related to your field of study. You must maintain legal F-1 status while engaging in on-campus employment.

Although there are some exceptions, on-campus typically means work performed on the school’s premises (university libraries, laboratories, stores and restaurants in a university-owned building) and paid by Shepherd University.  Please consult with International Student Affairs prior to engaging in any employment that does not meet these basic guidelines.

Eligibility Criteria

Finding and Applying for On-Campus Jobs

After the job offer