Check out the new DegreeWorks!
If you are following the Fall 2020 catalog or a more recent catalog, DegreeWorks is here to help you and your advisor! Students in older catalogs can use the “What-If” functionality to explore the newer catalog requirements. Check out the Brightspace page for DegreeWorks information and training events coming up in Spring 2023!
Electronic Transcripts now Available!
We have partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide secure electronic transcript request and delivery functionality. Check it out!
Upcoming dates from the Academic Calendar:
Monday, January 23, 2023
- Last Day to Change a Course from Credit to Pass/Fail Status
Monday, January 30, 2023
- Last Day to Change a Course from Credit to Audit Status
Friday, February 10, 2023
- Last Day to Withdraw from first-half semester class — See Advisor by Noon
Monday, February 20, 2023
- First Day of Mid‑term Exams
Friday, February 24, 2023
- Last Day of Mid-term Exams
- Last Day to Apply for December 2023 Graduation (Registrar’s Office)
Monday, February 27, 2023
- Mid‑term Grades Due — 9:00 am
- Second-half semester classes begin
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Mid-term Grades Available on RAIL (tentative)
The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of the academic record. We support the university’s mission and core values by providing essential, timely, and accurate services and information to all members of the academic community.