Welcome Back! Spring 2021 classes begin Tuesday, January 19.
The Office of the Registrar is open and available for service following strict University guidelines to support the safety and well-being of our staff and visitors. You are required to wear your mask, sign in, and observe a strict limit of no more than 2 customers being served at any one time.
In hopes of minimizing wait times and inconvenience to you, we will continue to offer and encourage use of our electronic and web resources. Please make use of RAIL, email, fax, and electronic transmission of common online forms to the extent possible:
Academic Change Form Course Substitution/Waiver Transfer Approval Form Transcript Request Course Withdrawal Semester Withdrawal
– Email correspondence and completed, signed forms to email@example.com
– Fax correspondence and completed, signed forms to 304-876-5163.
– Call with questions: 304-876-5463.
PLEASE NOTE that all offices on campus are maintaining a skeleton crew in-office. Depending on the time of year, this may mean that our phones remain busy. Please be patient, call back in a bit, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to talk face-to-face without wearing a mask? Send an email requesting a Zoom session: email@example.com. Provide your Shepherd ID# and the issue you’d like to discuss.
Upcoming dates from the Academic Calendar (+ COVID-adjusted dates)
+Friday, January 15, 2021
- Orientation Step 1and 2 for All New Students; Faculty Report for Spring Semester
- Add/Drop and Late Registration (Late Fee Applies) via RAIL begins at 4:00pm
Monday, January 18, 2021 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Holiday – University Closed
+Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- Classes Begin
- Add/Drop and Late Registration (Late Fee Applies), via RAIL or at Ikenberry Hall, 9:00 am-4:00 pm — Consult Advisor
+Friday, January 22, 2021
- Last Day to Add/Drop or Late Register via RAIL or at Ikenberry Hall, 9:00 am-4:00 pm — Consult Advisor
+Friday, January 29, 2021
- Last Day for Instructor-Approved Late Adds via RAIL
The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of the academic record. We support the university’s mission and core values by providing essential, timely, and accurate services and information to all members of the academic community.