WELCOME BACK! The Spring 2019 Semester begins on Monday, January 14.
January dates from the Academic Calendar
Friday, January 11, 2019
- Orientation Step 1 and 2 for All New Students; Faculty Report for Spring Semester
- Add/Drop and Late Registration (Late Fee Applies) via RAIL begins at 4:00pm
Monday, January 14, 2019
- Spring 2019 Classes Begin
- Add/Drop and Late Registration (Late Fee Applies), via RAIL or at Ikenberry Hall, 9:00 am-4:00 pm — Consult Advisor
Friday, January 18, 2019
- Last Day to Add/Drop or Late Register via RAIL or at Ikenberry Hall, 9:00 am-4:00 pm — Consult Advisor
Monday, January 21, 2019 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Holiday
Friday, January 25, 2019
- Last Day for Instructor-Approved Late Adds via RAIL
Monday, January 28, 2019
- Last Day to Change a Course from Credit to Pass/Fail Status
The Office of the Registrar is the custodian of the academic record. We support the university’s mission and core values by providing essential, timely, and accurate services and information to all members of the academic community.