Growing numbers of healthcare organizations are seeking baccalaureate-prepared registered nurses. If you have completed your associate degree in nursing and have a valid, unencumbered license to practice as a registered professional nurse, our program may be what your future needs!
The RN to BSN Track is designed to:
- Improve patient care outcomes
- Expand the nurse’s education
- Prepare the nurse for potential graduate education and career advancement
- Enhance employment opportunities and mobility
For additional information contact the RN to BSN Coordinator, Dr. Laureen Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now Enrolling for the fully online program to begin in Fall 2022.
The RN to BSN Track will be moving to a fully online format beginning in the fall semester of 2022.
- Nursing classes offered in online, hybrid (synchronous and asynchronous) format.
- Flexible option remains to to take courses in-seat if desired.
- Nursing courses can be completed full time in as little as two semesters, or can be completed part time.
Note: The U.S. Department of Education has implemented regulations (Regulation 34 CFR 668.43 (a) (5) (v)) which requires Shepherd University’s BSN and DNP Nursing Programs to provide a list of all states/jurisdictions where the institution’s curriculum meets state educational requirements for professional licensure or certification. Please click here for Shepherd University’s Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner Educational Requirements Alignment with Other States Licensure.