The Office of Admissions remains available to provide services following strict University guidelines to support the safety and well-being of our visitors and staff. We ask that you please make use of our remote services and electronic resources to the fullest extent possible so that we can best serve you safely and efficiently.
We can be reached Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm by:
Phone – 304.876.5212
Text – 304.716.4075
Fax – 304.876.5165
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Appointment – https://www.shepherd.edu/admissions/visit-campus
Call with questions or to arrange a visit (mask and sign-in required). Please note that some of us are working remotely as we continue to limit the number of in-office staff per day. We appreciate your patience and will be sure to address your needs as quickly as possible!
Special Non-Degree Students and Transient Students
Students who plan to enroll at Shepherd University but do not plan to complete a degree at Shepherd may apply using the special non-degree application. This includes students who plan to take credit at Shepherd to transfer over to their home institution or students who simply wish to take credit for personal enrichment.
To apply as a special non-degree or transient student:
- Download and complete the Special Non-Degree Student form.
- Make sure to check one of the selections, Special, Post-Baccalaureate, or WV Senior Citizen box on the form.
- Complete the form, answering all questions. Be sure to sign the form.
- Submit the completed form to the Office of Admissions by mail (see address below), email, or fax.
- Once the Office of Admissions receives your application form, it will be processed and you will be sent a confirmation letter.
- Please complete and mail this form as soon as possible to allow sufficient time for the processing of your application.
|Mailing Address||Shepherd University
Office of Admissions
PO Box 5000
Shepherdstown, WV 25443-5000