Master of Arts – Curriculum and Instruction (fully online and asynchronous)
Please follow the steps listed to complete this application:
- Online Application
- The application is required of all degree-seeking students, regardless of whether you are interested in part-time or full-time studies.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40 is required of all applicants, except for current Shepherd University students, alumni, and employees.
- Please read the statement which relates to the Family Educational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA).
MA – C&I Admissions Requirements:
- For licensed teachers: Copy of current teaching license
- For non-teaching educational professional/non-licensed teachers:
- 3 letters of reference for individuals who can speak to your in an educational setting.
- A letter of intent that describes your proposed discipline-specific strand area and how you envision using the Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction with your content strand area to enhance your personal and career goals
- A 2.75 GPA in all undergraduate coursework.