Master of Arts – College Student Development & Administration (CSDA)
Please follow the steps listed to complete this application:
- Online Application
- The application is required of all degree-seeking students, regardless of whether you are interested in part-time or full-time studies.
- A non-refundable application fee of $40 is required of all applicants, except for current Shepherd University students, alumni, and employees.
- Please read the statement which relates to the Family Educational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA).
MA – CSDA Admissions Requirements:
- Must have completed a bachelor’s degree with either a 2.75 in all undergraduate coursework OR meet the requirements for conditional admission.
- CSDA students must complete one essay question: What do you hope to do with a Master’s in College Student Development and Administration?
- Writing Sample: 5-7 pages of a previously written research paper OR submit a 5-7 page research paper discussing a current trend in higher education.
- Reference letter from a faculty member answering the following question: How is this student prepared for the rigor of graduate school, specifically addressing oral and written communication skills? (Optional)
- Deadline for fall applicants seeking to participate in assistantship interview process: February 15
- Deadline for fall applicants not interested in assistantship interviews: July 31
- Deadline for spring applicants: November 15