SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SUMMER19 in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
***Need Dual Enrollment information? Now offering classes to Berkeley County high school students IN MARTINSBURG for dual college and high school credit! Click here for more information!
Calendar (center hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00A.M. until last class concludes (or 7:00 P.M. on breaks) and on Fridays from 9:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M.):
- April 18 – Spring Into Success Open House
- May 16 – New Student Orientation – 5:00 P.M.
- May 21 – Summer Classes Begin
You may have missed:
- Did you know that the MBA program now has certificates designed to quickly enhance your career? Click here!
- What makes the Eastern Panhandle the place to locate your business, your education and your family!
- Early to college opportunities: http://www.shepherd.edu/admissions/high-school-students
- Veterans Upward Bound — Absolutely free, Veterans Upward Bound helps prepare veterans for success at ANY higher education institution, assisting with financial aid and GI Bill benefits, admission and enrollment, and much MORE. Veterans Upward Bound may also provide refresher and preparatory classes as needed. Email the Eastern Panhandle academic advisor firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about V.U.B. services or to schedule a time to meet one-on-one and learn more!