SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SUMMER20 in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
***Need Dual Enrollment information? Now offering classes to Berkeley County high school students IN MARTINSBURG for dual college and high school credit! Click here for the flier or call 304-876-5162 more information!
In the Spring Semester, 2020 – The Center hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00A.M. until 15 Minutes after last class or 7:00 P.M. and Friday from 8:00 A.M. until 1:45 P.M.
- February 11 (makeup if there is inclement weather will be 2/12) – Snow Fun Enrollment Event – Get a jump start on the enrollment process for Summer or Fall classes! Learn more HERE.
- May 8 – 8:30am Boots to Business Veterans Event – REGISTER soon, this event fills and pre-registration is required!
- What do you check when the white stuff is falling and you’re not sure if Shepherd is closed? We try to post HERE first or sign up for RAVE. Don’t get left in the cold, like our Facebook page!
- Need IT Help? Problem with a device? Not sure why something isn’t working? Email email@example.com or Phone: 304-876-5457
You may have missed:
- Did you know that the MBA program now has certificates designed to quickly enhance your career? Click here!
- What makes the Eastern Panhandle the place to locate your business, your education and your family!
- Early to college opportunities: Shepherd University Dual Enrollment
- Veterans Upward Bound — Absolutely free, Veterans Upward Bound helps prepare veterans for success at ANY higher education institution, assisting with financial aid and GI Bill benefits, admission and enrollment, and much MORE. Veterans Upward Bound may also provide refresher and preparatory classes as needed. Email the Eastern Panhandle academic advisor firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about V.U.B. services or to schedule a time to meet one-on-one and learn more!
Excellence Innovation Opportunity: Training the next generation