SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER – 261 Aikens Center – Martinsburg, WV 25404
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SPRING2021 in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
***Need Dual Enrollment information? Now offering classes to Berkeley County high school students IN MARTINSBURG for dual college and high school credit! Click here for the flier or call 304-876-5162 more information!
VISIT US ON FACEBOOK FOR NEWS AND UPDATES – CLICK HERE
- Spring semester 2021 Center hours are 8:00 A.M. Monday through Thursday until 7pm or 30 minutes after the last class concludes (whichever is later) and Friday from 8:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M.
- Friday, April 23 – Last day of classes
- Friday, April 30 – Last day of exams
- May 4 – tentative date that grades are available
- Saturday, May 8 – Commencement
- Need more info? Follow us on Facebook or sign up for RAVE. Don’t get left in the cold, like our Facebook page!
- Need IT Help? Problem with a device? Not sure why something isn’t working? Email email@example.com or Phone: 304-876-5457
BEGINNING ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 19 – SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY MARTINSBURG CENTER HOURS: MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY 8:00 A.M. UNTIL 15 MINUTES AFTER THE LAST CLASS CONCLUDES. Fridays – 8:00 a.M. UNTIL 2:00 p.M.
You may have missed:
- Did you know that the MBA program now has certificates designed to quickly enhance your career? Click here!
- What makes the Eastern Panhandle the place to locate your business, your education and your family!
- Early to college opportunities: Shepherd University Dual Enrollment
- Veterans Upward Bound — Absolutely free, Veterans Upward Bound helps prepare veterans for success at ANY higher education institution, assisting with financial aid and GI Bill benefits, admission and enrollment, and much MORE. Veterans Upward Bound may also provide refresher and preparatory classes as needed. Email the Eastern Panhandle academic advisor firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about V.U.B. services or to schedule a time to meet one-on-one and learn more!
Excellence Innovation Opportunity: Training the next generation