SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SPRING20 in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
***Need Dual Enrollment information? Now offering classes to Berkeley County high school students IN MARTINSBURG for dual college and high school credit! Click here for the flier or call 304-876-5162 more information!
Calendar (center hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00A.M. until last class concludes (or 7:00 P.M. on breaks) and on Fridays from 8:00 A.M. until 1:45 P.M.)
- Sunday, November 24, 2019 – Sunday, December 1, 2019 Thanksgiving Recess
- December 4 – Noon – 5:30 P.M. Holiday Open House and Business Expo from 12:00pm to 5:30pm. Get information on the RBA or MBA programs or learn about the Martinsburg Center and what the facility has to offer local business, tuition discounts, professional development or training
- December 13 – Last day of final exams
- December 23 – January 1 – Winter break – offices re-open on January 2nd.
- December 31 – 4:30 P.M. – 6:00 P.M. MSM Apple Drop 2019 – Join Shepherd University and Main Street Martinsburg in the Martinsburg Town Square for this FREE, family, fun event with live music, giveaways and fellowship. Help celebrate the end of a decade! See the Big Apple drop at 6:00 P.M.
- January 13 – First day of classes Spring Semester 2020
- January 20 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Holiday – University Closed
- Need IT Help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 304-876-5457
You may have missed:
- Did you know that the MBA program now has certificates designed to quickly enhance your career? Click here!
- What makes the Eastern Panhandle the place to locate your business, your education and your family!
- Early to college opportunities: Shepherd University Dual Enrollment
- Veterans Upward Bound — Absolutely free, Veterans Upward Bound helps prepare veterans for success at ANY higher education institution, assisting with financial aid and GI Bill benefits, admission and enrollment, and much MORE. Veterans Upward Bound may also provide refresher and preparatory classes as needed. Email the Eastern Panhandle academic advisor email@example.com with questions about V.U.B. services or to schedule a time to meet one-on-one and learn more!