SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SPRING20 in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
***Need Dual Enrollment information? Now offering classes to Berkeley County high school students IN MARTINSBURG for dual college and high school credit! Click here for the flier or call 304-876-5162 more information!
Calendar (center hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00A.M. until last class concludes (or 7:00 P.M. on breaks) and on Fridays from 8:00 A.M. until 1:45 P.M.)
- October 29 – Noon – 5:30 P.M. Fall Open House – Get information on the RBA or MBA programs or learn about the Martinsburg Center and what the facility has to offer local business, tuition discounts, professional development or training
- Sunday, November 24, 2019 – Sunday, December 1, 2019 Thanksgiving Recess
- Need IT Help? Email email@example.com or Phone: 304-876-5457
You may have missed:
- Did you know that the MBA program now has certificates designed to quickly enhance your career? Click here!
- What makes the Eastern Panhandle the place to locate your business, your education and your family!
- Early to college opportunities: Shepherd University Dual Enrollment
- Veterans Upward Bound — Absolutely free, Veterans Upward Bound helps prepare veterans for success at ANY higher education institution, assisting with financial aid and GI Bill benefits, admission and enrollment, and much MORE. Veterans Upward Bound may also provide refresher and preparatory classes as needed. Email the Eastern Panhandle academic advisor firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about V.U.B. services or to schedule a time to meet one-on-one and learn more!