SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Take the next step in your career. Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #NEWYEAR in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
Calendar (note: center hours are Mon, Tues, Thurs from 9:00A.M. until last class concludes, 8:00A.M until last Class Concludes on Wednesday, or 9:00 – 3:45 P.M. on Fridays in First Part of Term):
- Tuesday, February 13 — 10:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. — Veterans Upward Bound Open House (Inclement weather makeup planned for the same time frame on 2/20/18)
- Wednesday, March 21 — 5:00 until 6:30 P.M. — Joint Shepherd University Alumni Association and Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce Mixer
You may have missed:
- Did you know that the MBA program now has certificates designed to quickly enhance your career? Click here!
- What makes the Eastern Panhandle the place to locate your business, your education and your family!
- Veterans Upward Bound — Absolutely free, Veterans Upward Bound helps prepare veterans for success at ANY higher education institution, assisting with financial aid and GI Bill benefits, admission and enrollment, and much MORE. Veterans Upward Bound may also provide refresher and preparatory classes as needed. Email the Eastern Panhandle academic advisor firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about V.U.B. services or to schedule a time to meet one-on-one and learn more! The academic advisor will have planned office hours in Shepherd University Martinsburg Center on February 14, 28 and on March 14 and March 28.