SHEPHERD UNIVERSITY’S MARTINSBURG CENTER
Did you previously attend college and not complete a degree? Do you have work or military experience that could be counted as college credit? Take the next step in your career. Finish the degree you started or begin working on your master’s. Enter #SUMMER in the comments section when you apply online, and we will waive your $45 application fee!
- Friday, February 24th — Last Day to Apply for August and December 2017 Graduation, Registrar’s Office, Ikenberry Hall.
- Wednesday, March 1st — 11am-3pm-Career Fest 2017, Wellness Center. Dress professionally and bring résumés to distribute. See the full list of registered employers HERE. Sponsored by Career Services and Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
- Wednesday, March 1st — FAFSA 2017-18 Priority Date Deadline.
- Saturday, March 18th — 9am-5pm-M.B.A. Summit, Reinventing West Virginia: Respecting the Heritage and Realizing the Future, Frank Center Theater, $39 per person. To register, go to www.shepherd.edu/mba-summit/registration.
- Wednesday, March 22nd — 12pm-5:30pm-Spring Open House at the Shepherd University Martinsburg Center.