Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax
Printing and Copying
- Black & White printers are available on the main floor and the 3rd floor of the library. A color printer is available on the main floor of the library.
- Black & White and Color copiers and Microfilm reader/printers are available on the main floor of the library.
- Printers and copiers operate using a Rambler or Visitor Card. Visitor cards are complementary to community members. Adding cash to your Rambler or Visitor card can be done at the Public Services Desk.
- To add money to your Rambler using a debit or credit card, logon to the Rambler Card website to make a deposit.
- Money can be added at the Business Office during regular business hours Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm.
Price per page:
- Black & White: $0.15
- Color: $0.25
- Microfilm: $0.15
Scarborough Library has a variety of scanners located in the Collaborative Lab on the main floor of the library. The two Xerox copiers located near the Public Services desk have the ability to scan material to email or to a USB drive at no charge.
Fax services are available to all library patrons at the Public Services desk.
Cost to Fax:
- Within North America, $1.00 per page
- Outside North America, $3.00 per page
- Incoming faxes, $1.00 per page