Posters and Flyers Policy
Please follow the approved methods for posting flyers and other information in the library:
- All posters/flyers must be approved at the Public Services desk before posting on library bulletin boards. If posters/flyers are not approved prior to posting they will be removed.
- Please use the following bulletin boards to post announcements.
- Bulletin board inside main entrance on the 2nd floor
- Bulletin board in the 24 Hour room on the 2nd
- Use push pins to post announcements to the bulletin boards.
Posters or flyers should not be posted on the outside of the building, on interior or exterior walls, along walkways, or on any trees or lamp posts.
No exterior glass doors, either inside or outside, may be used for any postings unless the posting is an emergency/community announcement which has been stamped for approval to post by Campus Police.