Library Instruction Lab (Room 307) Use Policy
Library Instruction Lab 307 is a teaching resource used by library faculty and staff to instruct the Shepherd University community about the services and research tools available at Scarborough Library.
When the Library Instruction Lab is not being used for formal instruction, the lab is available for general computer use during the following hours:
Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday – Thursday 7:45 am to 10:45 pm
- Friday 7:45 am to 4:45 pm
- Saturday and Sunday – by reservation only
- When classes are not in session, the lab is closed and users should use the computer lab on the Main/2nd Floor
Summer – by reservation only
Reserving the Library Instruction Lab
Reservations made by Shepherd University community members for limited, non-library instruction are permitted with the following provisions:
- Priority is given to library faculty and staff for library instruction.
- Non-library instruction reservations are limited to a maximum of six reservations per semester, per instructor, regardless of the number of courses being taught.
Instruction Lab 307 is equipped with 24 Citrix workstations, a projector, and a podium with laptop.