Printing and Copying
- The library has three ‘all-in-one’ copier/printers. Two are located near the Public Services desk and the third is located on the third floor. The two copier/printers near the Public Services desk are labeled – one will copy and print in color, while the other will copy and print only in black & white. The third floor copier/printer is black and white only.
- Public Access computers will print to the old black & white printer using the Visitor Rambler card.
- Mobile printing is now available at the library. You can send your print jobs anywhere from your cell phone, tablet, or laptops to the library printers.
- User your Rambler card to release your job at the library.
- Click here for the mobile printing instructions.
Price per page:
- Black & White: $0.10/page
- Color: $0.20/page
You may add money to your Rambler card online at the Rambler webpage, or in person at the Wellness Center or Business Office (located on the second floor of Ikenberry). Please check their operating hours.
Scarborough Library has a variety of scanners located in the Collaborative Lab on the main floor of the library. The three copiers/printers have the ability to scan material to email at no charge.