Information Table Reservations
The Shepherd University Student Center offers various information tables for students, faculty/staff, and visitors to promote their group and/or event(s). You can find more information below. Schedule your next information session by submitting a request form HERE.
|Visitors/Off Campus Groups
|Students, Faculty, Staff
|Information Table- 8 foot
|$30.00 + tax per day
*Additional fees may apply for setups or if your group is conducting sales. Personal (non-university related) usage of the information tables will be charged at 50% the regular rate(s) and is not subject to the free rate.
|Submit a Request
Student Center Information Table Guidelines
All persons reserving Information Tables in the Student Center agree to the follow these policies for themselves and the members of their group:
- Reservations must be received by the Information Center at least 48 hours prior. If able to accommodate, any reservations booked within 48 hours will be booked “As-Is” without setup support.
- The Operations Manager of the Student Center reserves the right to override a specific request, based upon the size of the group and the specific needs for the use of the space. However, in most cases requests will be made on a first-come first-served basis.
- Each rental will be supplied with one (1) eight (8) foot by two and a half (2.5) foot table and two (2) chairs. We ask that each group does not have more than two people at the table at a time.
- Static displays should stay within three (3) feet behind the table and be no larger than six (6) feet tall and six (6) feet wide.
- All student organizations/clubs must follow the guidelines outlined in the Student Handbook and the Student Organization Handbook.
- Please note, proper permits are required for all vehicles parking on campus. Please contact Shepherd University Police Department for details: https://www.shepherd.edu/police
- To respect the space of users, we request all solicitation is conducted at the reserved information table only.
- Employers who are recruiting, are strictly prohibited from soliciting current Shepherd University staff and/or faculty members.
- Shepherd University reserve the right to refuse service if the material is deemed offensive by our Civility Code of Conduct.
- The Student Center staff reserves the right to ask any individual(s) and/or group(s) to leave that are in violation of the rules, without refund. Any damages to the facility may be charged back to the group.