Pay stubs are available through ESS (Employee Self Service). To access your pay stub, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to myApps (https://www.wvsao.gov).
- Click on the green box labeled ESS (Employee Self Service).
- At the top of the screen, click on Compensation.
- Your paychecks are listed in the box labeled Issued Checks/Advices.
- On the rightmost side of the box, there is a column that is labeled Download.
- When you click Download, you can then open your pay stub with Adobe Acrobat or you can save the file to your computer.
- If desired, you can print your pay stub.
- Please remember to log out, especially if you are using a public computer. The logout button is at the top right-hand side of the page.