W-2s are available through ESS (Employee Self Service). To access your W-2, follow the instructions below.
Log in to myApps (https://www.wvsao.gov).
- Click on the green box labeled ESS (Employee Self Service).
- At the top of the screen, click on Compensation.
- On the right side of the screen, there is a box labeled “Tax Information”.
- Select the tax year for the W-2 you would like to view/print. When you select the tax year, the line will turn yellow.
- Click on the magnifying glass under the “View” column.
- This will create a pop-up at the bottom of the screen.
- If you click Open, your W-2 will open. If you click Save, you can save your W-2 the computer.
- If desired, you can print your W-2.
- Please remember to log out, especially if you are using a public computer. The logout button is at the top of the page.