New Hire Forms for Students:
- Acceptable I-9 Documentation*
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Confidentiality Compliance
- Direct Deposit Form (must be accompanied with a voided check OR a Direct Deposit Enrollment/Verification Form: likely available on your bank’s app or website OR a signed letter from your bank with student’s name, account and routing numbers.)
- Drug Free Workplace Acknowledgement
- Drug Free Workplace Policy (for student’s records)
- Federal Tax Form 2023
- State Tax forms
- West Virginia State Tax
- Non-West Vriginia Resident (must be completed for all non-WV resident students from MD, OH, PA, or VA)
*I-9 forms must be completed in-person, by appointment, with the Student Employment Program Coordinator.
Forms for Supervisors Records (once student is approved to work):
If you have any questions, please contact Emmy Wilson, Student Employment Program Coordinator, by email at email@example.com.