- Complete the application for Shepherd University TRIO Upward Bound Program. Applications can also be found in the guidance office of Hedgesville, Martinsburg, Musselman, and Spring Mills High School or downloaded here
- Provide a copy of the most recent federal income tax return of parent(s)/guardian.
- Completed applications will be evaluated by the Shepherd University TRIO Upward Bound Program Director and Program Coordinator to determine eligibility and admission. In addition to evaluation, students will have a parent/guardian interview with the Assistant Director and Program Coordinator. Admission into the program is NOT automatic, but once you are accepted into the program you will receive information in the mail and follow the calendar provided for your student’s high school.
Once Admitted into Shepherd University TRIO Upward Bound Program:
- Students will be asked to fill out the student contract form, which can be filled out here and emailed back to the Assistant Director and Program Coordinator.
- Students must also fill out a medical form that is to be signed by both the parent/guardian and student, which can be found here. Along with a media release form that permits Shepherd University TRIO Upward Bound Program to take and release photos of our students on the webpage, in our newsletter, and other social media platforms as well, found here.
Shepherd University TRIO Upward Bound Program
Joselin Fuentes – Assistant Director of Upward Bound
155 Scarborough Library (bottom floor)
P.O. Box 5000
Shepherdstown, WV 25443-5000