Fall Move-In Guide
Before You Arrive:
- Be sure you have access to your student email & have checked messages from Residence Life
- Still packing? Check out our What to Pack guide
- Sign up for a move-in timeslot on the Good Living Portal. Move-in occurs Thursday, August 17 through Sunday, August 20.
- Find and hold onto your Rambler ID card – you’ll need it for check-in
- If you don’t have your Rambler, get a new card at the Wellness Center FIRST before checking in
- Keep your Rambler in an easy to find spot
- Once your move-in time arrives, arrive at your assigned residence hall and park in the nearby unloading zone
- With your Rambler, head to the check-in station for your residence hall (follow signs)
- Speak with our staff who will check you in and update your Rambler
- Unload your vehicle and move all cars to H-Lot for extended parking
- Move your belongings into your room and unpack – welcome home!
Checked in… Now What?
- Shaw Hall: 77 West Campus Drive, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
- Thacher Hall: 127 West Campus Drive, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
- Miller Hall: 202 North Duke Street, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
- Potomac Place: 170 West Campus Drive, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
- West Woods: 33 Campus Hill Drive, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
- Dunlop & Printz: 554 University Drive, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
Residence Life Office, Miller Hall Lower Level
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday