Welcome to the Event Planning website!
Shepherd University takes pride in hosting a variety of Campus events from Founders Day to Commencement
In order to coordinate events held by both external and internal groups, and to ensure resources are available for a successful event, we have created for your convenience this event planning list with hyperlinks. Please see below for specific offices and websites that you should be in contact with to make appropriate arrangements for your event.
To inform the campus community and to ensure security to all involved, it is of upmost importance that all events are placed on the University calendar.
General Event Planning Checklist – Excel format
- Calendars and Publicity
- Shepherd University Catering
- IT Services/AV-Media Services
- Facilities Work Order Requests
- Campus Police – Public Safety and Parking
- Room Reservations
- Virtual EMS – Room Scheduling for the Student Center, Reynolds Hall, Outdoor Spaces, and Ruth Scarborough Library
- Erma Ora Byrd – Contact Wendy Atha
- Frank Center
- Jefferson Room (White Hall 104) – Contact Sharon Carpenter
- Marinoff Theater – Contact Trent Kugler
- Robert C. Byrd Center
- Scarborough Library