Enrollment Deposit Payment Options
The $100 Enrollment Deposit will secure a student’s place at Shepherd University and will begin the enrollment process. Once we receive the deposit, students can apply for housing and register for Orientation. The deposit is applied toward the student’s tuition bill. Shepherd offers three ways to pay the Enrollment Deposit:
If you wish to pay by credit card via phone you may call the Shepherd University Business Office between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm, Monday – Friday at 304-876-5284.
Checks in the amount of $100 can be made payable to Shepherd University and mailed to:
|Office of Admissions|
|PO Box 5000|
|Shepherdstown, WV 25443|
Online Deposit (Credit Card or Check)
Deposits can be paid via RAIL, Shepherd University’s student account system. Students use RAIL for many essential functions, including updating personal information, registering for Orientation, registering for classes, viewing and paying bills, viewing transcripts and more. To pay your Enrollment Deposit via RAIL, follow the steps listed below.
- Visit www.shepherd.edu/rail
- Select “Login to RAIL”
- Enter your 9-digit student ID (found in your acceptance letter)
- Enter your Login PIN. This will be your six-digit birthday (MMDDYY). You will then be prompted to create a new login PIN and security question.
- Once logged in, select Student.
- Select Student Account
- Select Payment of Enrollment Deposit
- Select the term you will begin at Shepherd.
- Complete payment steps.