High School Dual Enrollment
Students may be enrolled in both high school and college at the same time, while receiving college and high school credit simultaneously. After the completion of their sophomore year, students should visit their high school counselor to see if they are eligible for the Dual Enrollment Program.
To apply for High School Dual Enrollment, students will need to submit:
- Complete Application
- Complete Application – Martinsburg Center Block FALL 2020
- Letter of Recommendation from Principal, Guidance Counselor or Home School Coordinator
- Official Copy of high school transcript or home school portfolio indicating a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Official ACT or SAT scores, if planning on enrolling in English, Math, or ECON 205.
- Students wishing to enroll in a Math course at Shepherd must have at least a 510 (Fundamentals of Math) / 530 (College Algebra) on the Math section of the SAT or a 19 (Fundamentals of Math) / 21 (College Algebra) on the Math section of the ACT.
- Students wishing to enroll in an English course at Shepherd must have at least a 480 on the Reading section of the SAT or an 18 on the English section of the ACT.
The priority deadline to apply for High School Dual Enrollment is May 1 for the Fall Semester and November 1 for the Spring Semester.
Dual Enrollment Brochures:
For more information, please contact Barbara Kandalis at 304-876-5162 or email@example.com.