Main Menu

Credit for Military Training and Education

Shepherd University is dedicated to helping servicemembers and their families earn college degrees.

We recognize the American Council on Education (ACE) recommendations for credit awards for military training and education.  The best way to submit evidence of military training and education is by requesting that an official record be sent to the Office of the Registrar, through one of the military transcript services:

For Air Force (CCAF):

CCAF Transcripts

For all other branches (active, guard, or reserve): 

The Joint Services Transcript  NEW!

American Council on Education (ACE):

We also award college equivalency credit for exams taken through CLEP and DANTES (Defense Activity for Nontraditional Education Support).