Main Menu

Course Substitution and Waiver

Undergraduate Course Substitution or Waiver_120

When a student applies for graduation, the transcript of work completed is compared with the catalog requirements for the Core Curriculum, major, minor, teaching field, and/or concentrations. Any deviation from the published requirements must be accounted for on the course waiver/substitution form (buff). It is on the wall rack in the Registrar’s reception area, and requires the approval of the student’s advisor as well as the department chair of the required course. Mail or bring the form to:

Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 5000
110 Ikenberry Hall
Shepherd University
Shepherdstown, WV 25443-5000