RPNow – Remote Proctoring
- Faculty teaching in person or online courses have the option to register their exams with the RPNow service. Prior registration is required. Students are monitored live. Faculty have access to review exam reports (2-5 business days) for any suspicious activity during the student testing session.
Faculty RPNow Brightspace Tutorial Click Here
Make Up Proctoring for Single Students
The Academic Support Center provides proctoring services for students on an individual basis needing to reschedule an exam due to extenuating circumstances (i.e. illness, doctor’s appointment, family obligations, athletic conflicts).
Instructors intending to utilize this service must provide the ASC with the exam, testing instructions, and the student names. The instructor should notify the student that the exam will be with the ASC and testing times are Monday-Friday 8:30-12pm, 1-4:00pm. Instructors are to deliver and pick up exams at their convenience.
- The students name(s) that will be testing with us
- Instructions regarding length of testing time allowed, any materials or texts that can be utilized during the test, or other special instructions regarding if they will require audio equipment or use of a computer.
- When the student(s) should have the test completed by and what date will you be picking up the exam.
* The ASC is not able to a proctor an entire class.
*Proctoring for students with disabilities who require testing accommodations are handled by Accessibility Services, Gardiner Hall, Lower Level x5122.